LeRage.com Website Privacy Statement
LeRage.com is the only site designed to facilitate networking among designers, boutique retailers and creative professionals like photographers, fashion models, stylists, makeup and hair artists, event planners, fabric designers and graphic designers, talented fashion fabricators and fashion lovers and consumers.
The site is designed to act as a platform to foster creative collaboration among fashion makers and facilitate the introduction of fashion from independent creators to select retailers and consumers.
If you choose to register on LeRage.com with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
1. email address, phone number, street location contact information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers; transactional information based on your activities on the sites; shipping, billing and other information you provide;
2. community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us; other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
3. additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item or photos or creative work you list);
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
1. provide the services and customer support you request; resolve disputes, collect fees, and solve problems and prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement.
2. customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising; tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
3. send automated and preformatted messages regarding transactions and fee collections to the telephone numbers and personal email address you have provided us; and other uses as described when we collect the information.
Registration and Sharing with Third-party Services
We may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials like Facebook, LinkedIn and others to sign into LeRage.com. With your permission, LeRage.com may also transfer to LeRage.com profile information and photos contained in your third-party profile.
LeRage.com may also, for your use, enable you to import information about who you are connected to, as well as enable you to share information with those third-party sites. If you wish to discontinue such sharing, you will be able to do so through your admin.
How and When We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Other partner sites like payment processor PayPal.com or other content and marketing partners to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications.
Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other LeRage.com user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User Name history, IP address, fraud complaints, listing history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
Information You Share With LeRage.com
Your User Name is displayed throughout LeRage.com (and so available to the public), and is connected to all of your LeRage.com activity. Other people can see your network, ratings and associated comments. Notices sent to other community members about suspicious activity and policy violations on our sites refer to User Names and specific items. So if you associate your name with your User Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your LeRage.com activities.
If you access our sites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, certain information about you, such as your User Name, activity or reminders from LeRage.com, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Using LeRage.com Network Information
LeRage.com enables you to share personal and other information to build a network and collect payments. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your network members before approving them for sharing information or entering into a transaction.
In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them. You agree to use user information only for LeRage.com network and transaction transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages; using services offered through LeRage.com (such as escrow, shipping, and fraud complaints), or other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
We use "cookies" or “Web Beacons” (small text files placed on your hard disk) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
LeRage.com reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Security and Personal Password
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site.
Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your LeRage.com password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.